Business Savings Accounts in Waco, Texas
As a business owner, you know the value of planning ahead. It keeps your business ready for what’s next, and helps you take advantage of the future.One of the best ways you can ensure your business is prepared for the future is by prioritizing saving. Cash in the bank gives you the cushion you need to get through whatever life may throw your way.Contact us to get started
Saving (and Rewarding) Made Easy
A business savings account is key to every business. Our commercial savings account is the perfect place to save your business’s hard-earned dollars, because it:
- Boasts competitive interest rates: With higher interest rates than checking accounts, your commercial savings account rewards you for saving.
- Requires a minimum deposit of just $100: Which means it’s easy to get started right away.
- Offers liquidity for unexpected costs: While CDs and other investments are a great addition to your business’ financial portfolio, a savings account provides necessary liquidity for emergency expenses.
- Provides unlimited transfers and withdrawals made in person, by mail, or at an ATM.
- Extra convenience: You can link your TFNB business checking account with your business savings account for easy access to online transfers, digital statements, and more.
- Boosts your credit rating: Extra savings in your account can improve important credit ratings.
- Improve your financial reputation: If your business needs a loan in the future you may have a better chance of being approved.That’s because savings can prove you have the means to afford regular loan payments.
- Is insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Gives future tax funds a safe place to grow: Safeguard your funds for future tax payments by setting it aside in your savings account.
*You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period if they are pre authorized or automatic transfers, telephone (including data transmission agreement), or instruction to third parties. There will be a monthly maintenance fee of $1 each statement cycle if the average collected daily balance in the account falls below $100 during a given cycle. $1 will be charged for each debit in excess of one (1) during a month.
Start Your Business Savings Account Today
Your money should work as hard as you do. That’s why our interest-bearing commercial savings account rewards your business for every dollar you save.
When it comes to your business’ banking partner, choose Central Texas’ local bank for over 130 years. Our vested interest in the Waco and McGregor communities mean you’re not just a number, but a neighbor.
Contact our commercial banking team using the form below.
Learn more about our business savings accounts:
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with information about our business checking accounts.