- Secure 24-hour access to your TFNB accounts.
- Turn your debit card off or on.
- Direct Connect functionality with Quicken and QuickBooks.
- Download transaction history in various formats.
- External Transfer funds to pay your TFNB loan payment.
- Bill Pay and P2P payments.
Internet Banking – Cash Management Services
Businesses that use Cash Manager Services have the features of the Basic Internet Banking plus access to ACH, Wires, or Positive Pay. A Treasury Management agreement is required to utilize Cash Manager.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
An efficient, cost-reducing alternative to paper checks, ACH moves funds by sending electronic transactions between banks. The most common uses are credit payments to vendors or employees (payroll direct deposit). ACH can also be used to debit your accounts receivable customers for things such as dues and rent payments. Additionally, businesses can move money between their accounts at different banks (cash concentration ACH). Some features and benefits of TFNB ACH services include:
- Reduced cost of creating and distributing payroll checks.
- Reduced time and cost of waiting for accounts receivable checks, then creating deposits.
- Increase control of financial transactions and cash flow.
- Automate ACH by setting transactions to recur every month, week, etc.
Wires through TFNB’s Cash Manager is a convenient option for businesses that regularly send wire transfers.
- Templates can be created for repeat wires.
- Cash Manager saves a wire history for reporting that can be printed or saved.
- Wires can be automated by setting them to recur every month, week, etc.
Provides an added level of security to ensure improperly issued checks will not be paid. As checks clear for payment, they are matched to a list of issued checks. You review any exceptions online and determine which checks get paid. Positive Pay service is an effective way that businesses and banks can work together to prevent check fraud.
- Electronically scan and send checks for deposit to your TFNB commercial checking using our Remote Deposit Capture service. Simple and easy to use, deposits can be sent daily without stepping into the bank.
- Eliminates visits to the bank and allows for potentially faster collection of funds.
- A Treasury Management agreement is required.
Perfect for new low volume business customer that receives the occasional check.
Accept card payments and grow your business! Whether web based, mobile, POS or countertop, our solutions are user friendly and backed by exceptional customer support, 24/7.
Business Credit Cards
An essential financial tool for any company, we have the credit card that fits your business style. Choose from a standard card with no annual fee or a rewards card that earns points on purchases.
Questions? We can help!
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.