Bank On The Go
Bank on the go with the TFNB Mobile App. Our mobile app is safe, secure and free to use. You must have a TFNB account to use mobile banking, and you must be enrolled in our Bill Pay service to pay bills. There is no charge for using the TFNB Mobile App, however message and data rates may apply. Click here to learn about the December 1, 2016 update to the app.
Use your mobile device to easily:
- Turn your TFNB debit card on/off
- Check account balances
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- View transaction history
- Locate TFNB bank locations
- Deposit checks remotely by taking pictures of the front and back of your check (contact us to enable this feature)
Turn Your Debit Card Off
Not sure where you left your TFNB Your Bank For Life debit card? We’ve got your back! Turn it off in the TFNB mobile app in five simple steps:
- Step 1. Log in to the TFNB Your Bank For Life mobile app.
- Step 2. Click “Menu” on the bottom left of the screen.
- Step 3. Select “Manage Cards” from the slide-out menu that appears on the left.
- Step 4. Find the card you want to turn off and click the green “ON” button.
- Step 5. Confirm you want to turn the card off.
It’s that easy! If you end up finding your card, just go through the same steps to turn it back on. Just another way TFNB Your Bank For Life keeps you and your money safe.