Whether you’re buying your dream car or need to upgrade the family vehicle, TFNB Your Bank For Life has the vehicle loan options to help.
We offer personalized auto loans to help you finance your new ride with competitive interest rates and adjustable term lengths.
Our approach to customer service means you don’t have to find the right auto loan by yourself. Buying a new or new-to-you vehicle is a big financial decision. Let our lending team support you during the process.
The Benefits of a Vehicle Loan
Auto loans break up a car’s sticker price into more affordable monthly payments. Before you hit the car lot, get pre-approval for an auto loan through TFNB. This will help you narrow your options when shopping.
Here are some of the benefits you can see if you take out a vehicle loan with TFNB:
- Get a better vehicle. Don’t settle for a less reliable or impressive model because of affordability.
- Pay for your car in affordable monthly payments. Avoid paying a lump sum of your savings to the car dealer. Our personalized loans meet your budget and lifestyle.
- Build up your credit. A vehicle loan from TFNB is an effective, low-interest way to build your credit history.
- Lower credit requirements and interest rates than a personal loan. Vehicle loans are secured. This means lenders can fund loans for those with lower credit scores at a rate lower than personal loans.Many dealerships advertise low-interest loans. But what you see isn’t always what you get. At TFNB, we optimize the interest rate for you.
Many dealerships advertise low-interest loans. But what you see isn’t always what you get. At TFNB, we optimize the interest rate for you.
Ready to get started?Contact us to get started
Auto Loan Refinancing with TFNB
Get a better interest rate on your auto loan by refinancing with TFNB. Here’s when you should consider a refinanced loan:
- You raise your credit score. You might qualify for lower interest rates if your credit score went up since taking out your loan.
- It’s hard to pay monthly bills. Lower your monthly payments by refinancing to a longer term loan that fits your budget.
- Interest rates drop. If interest rates are lower now than when you took out your loan, you could take out a new loan with a lower overall cost.
- You didn’t get the best deal from your previous lender. If you think you deserve more favorable terms, it may be time to refinance.
Consider switching to a local bank if you regret the loan you took out with a dealership or national lending institution.
At TFNB, we always go the extra mile.
Let’s get started:
Contact us for a loan that helps you get the vehicle you want at the interest rate you deserve.