Our TFNB Your Bank For Life SBA Team
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans for Central Texas
TFNB Your Bank For Life is the only Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lender headquartered in McLennan County. SBA loans offer low-risk, accessible lending solutions for small businesses.
SBA loan uses:
Small businesses can use SBA loans for a variety of purposes, including:
Working capital. Use an SBA loan to cover the everyday expenses of running a small business.
Equipment. If a piece of important machinery breaks down, an SBA loan can help fix or replace it.
Furniture and fixtures. Get help furnishing your small business office or restaurant.
Purchasing real estate. If you are buying your first location or expanding, an SBA loan can help cover costs.
Debt refinancing. If you are looking to get out from the terms of an existing loan, you can refinance with an SBA loan from TFNB.
SBA loan benefits:
An SBA loan from a certified lender offers distinct advantages over other loan types:
- Low interest rates. SBA loans generally have lower interest rates than other non-guaranteed small business loans. This means the cost of borrowing funds is less expensive in the long run.
- Capital availability. Being an SBA Preferred Lender comes with many benefits. A partial guarantee by the federal government means more flexible terms and rates than other lending channels.
- Ideal repayment terms. SBA loans have longer repayment periods and easy-to-follow payment schedules. These help fit the needs of many growing businesses. With an SBA loan, financial aid doesn’t have to mean more stress.
- Small down payments. SBA loans may only need a 10 to 20 percent down payment while other loans may ask for upwards of 30 percent.
- Flexibility. Once you have borrowed from an SBA lender, the money is yours to use as needed. If unexpected expenses arise, you have the flexibility to reallocate the borrowed funds.
Reach out for more information:
Fill out the form below and a member of our SBA team will reach out to answer any questions: